Sunday, January 28, 2007

Sunday Stitching

This was a fairly good day's stitching, although it doesn't necessarily show up as such on the pictures. I put in 3 hours on my Regatta UFO and managed to get most of the bushes done in the top corner. This is a lot of random stitching, so quite slow. Next time I pick it up, I'll probably work on the mainsail so it should go a bit faster, as there are actually rows of colour. My goal for January was 10 hours on this piece, which I accomplished. I think I'll pick up another one of my UFOs for February and come back to this one later. For comparison, beginning of January and today.










Reading the Christmas Ornament blog reminded me that I had a Christmas ornament in progress. As the rest of my stitching plans are temporarily on hold, I decided to pull out my Christmas Chickadee (Valerie Pffeifer, from WOCS). I spent much of my time frogging, but did manage to get a wing done. Hopefully next month I'll be able to get this one done. I'm only planning on stitching 3-4 ornaments this year, so even if I'm a bit slow on this one, I should still be okay to get everything done.

No comments: