1. What space did you decide to organize and why?
2. What steps did you take to ensure you completed the space within the 29 day timeline?
3. What was the hardest part of the challenge for you and how did you overcome it?
4. What did you do with the “stuff” you were able to purge out of your newly organized space?
5. Tell me one of your proudest moments during this challenge?
6. Explain any organizing “tools” you used to help you create additional space and to establish some limits and boundaries?
7. What is ONE piece of advice you’d give to someone else to encourage them on their organizational journey?The most important thing is to find out what keeps you motivated. There is no one-size-fits-all solution. I had a different strategy in the beginning of the project, where I was going to sort everything first and then put things away. But I discovered that having my closet all set up and organized was a great motivator for me. I liked looking at the once nice space and it helped me to keep going when I wanted to quit. As mentioned, I needed to get things sorted, but not necessarily out the door. Some people may need to do things differently, no wrong method as long as you keep moving forward.