Friday, February 10, 2012

Progress Report



Progress on my clutter challenge project

More or less emptied the office

into the spare room.
wow, that's a lot of stuff!

I didn't empty it completely for a few reasons. Firstly, the spare room. Secondly, I got to the level where I had organized 3 years ago. Not perfect by any means, but most of the stuff that's left is in appropriately labeled boxes etc, so at least when I get to purging, I know what is there. Plus, it is overwhelming as is, didn't want to make it worse.

Vacuumed and dusted.

Started purging, made it through all my beading supplies, which I reduced by about half. Feels nice to get this mini-area done.

I have one bag of recycling gone, and a good start on another, a garbage, and a donation bag.

Lots left to do, but back in town so hope to have more time next week. Obviously emptying the room hasn't helped much, as the spare room is now piled high, but it was encouraging just to see the floor and know that at least it's clean! And that at least I can do something without getting discouraged and closing the door. Baby steps I guess.

2 comments:

Clever Colleen (a sponsor) said...

From the last posts pics to this one - you made LOTS of progress! The done area looks great. Keep going!

sara d. said...

Awesome progress, keep it up!