Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Catching Up

While I haven't posted lately, I've managed to stitch and craft a bit. Pretty good as we were away at a wedding all weekend.


Still feeling attached to my flower sampler, so I worked on block 8. Here it is together with the rest of the stitching. This won't be one for January, but could easily be a February finish I think.

I also worked on another of my Carolyn's Meadow kits, this time Chicory. I worked on it more than it shows, but unfortunately had to frog out everything I did on Sunday, as I'd mixed up my light and very light yellows. I think that's my biggest irritation about kits - trying to get the floss sorted correctly.

And I also made a few cards, one for the wedding and one for a baby thank-you.

I tried working on my baby blanket too, but that's not moving ahead as fast, so I'll probably end up stitching instead.

I also decided to abandon one of my UFOs. It had barely anything done on it, and I really didn't like the pattern as much as I thought I did. It was a really cheap kit too, so not even worth saving for the fabric. Into the garbage. Only 4 UFOs left to finish!

No comments: