Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Finishes and Starts

No cross-stitch finishes to report, but last night I did finish my Operations Management class! Now I have a week off to relax, catch up on the Olympics and crafts, and clean up my craft room. It's been a crazy month, and I'm really glad to get a chance to unwind a bit.

I was supposed to work on my pincushion this week, but of course can't find the pattern. So moved ahead to next week's rotation, Tew Cottage, by Cross my Heart. The time I got started, didn't have time to get much done, but nice to pick it up again. I started this project in 1997, would love to get it done sometime soon. With all of the colour changes, I don't think it will be anytime soon, it's slow going for me. I'll just have to keep plugging away at it.

1 comment:

Emilie said...

Thanks browneyes!