Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Sampler Progress

I was a bit stitch this afternoon, and managed to finish block 5 of my flower sampler. This is coming along nicely, despite the frogging still to do. Block 5 went fairly quickly, hope the next two do as well.
When that was done, I picked up Lupine again. I think I managed to identify all the colours - or at least decide the way I'll stitch them. Awfully hard to distinguish between light lavender and very light blue. I figure if I can't tell the difference, it won't show up in the blending anyways. I was calculating how many squares I needed for the quilt to make it a decent size - I've got a long way to go! I think I'll have to leave some patchwork bits in it as well though, or I'll never finish. I'll aim for 24 squares though, which means only 21.5 left to stitch.

1 comment:

Aleda said...

Good post.