Monday, January 16, 2006

Starting again

Really wasn't sure what I wanted to do with the blog. But it is a new year, which means lots of resolutions. One of the perennial ones is always to get more organized. So combining that with the resolutions of decorating/moving properly into the house and being more crafty (especially finishing my craft projects), I think I'll start with a progress blog on those projects. And if the blog helps me learn any web techniques, well, so much the better.

So, to start with, here is my list of unfinished cross-stitch projects. I was told that I was not allowed to start any more until I had finished at least two. As I have a lot of kits and patterns already bought and ready to start, I had better get cracking on those on the go.

As of January 16, I had 9 on the go.

  1. Christmas card - almost done
  2. Irises
  3. J sachet bag
  4. Impressionist sea scene
  5. Lighthouses
  6. Suzy's Zoo
  7. Yew Cottage (working on this since 1997?!)
  8. Another sea scene
  9. Flowered pincushion

More pictures (and lists)to come. Time to get to work...